The child medium who 'sees and speaks with spirits'

.
 A little boy who can apparently speak to the dead, communicates with his late great-grandparents who he never got the chance to meet, his mother has said.
Antonio, aged between six and eight years old, struggles to find peace with his gift in the latest episode of TLC's Long Island Medium.

His mother, Sandy, says on the show: 'My son has the ability to see spirit, as well as I do. It's a gift from God. But I get worried.'


She added: 'He's seeing a lot, my grandparents have been around and he's been talking to them. He can describe what they're doing, even what their personalities are.

'It's a bag of mixed feelings, I don't want my son to be made fun of by his friends, or even adults, because adults are very judgmental as well'.
Antonio, who doesn't seem fazed by his gift, says: 'I really wanna be a professional baseball and soccer player.'



Sandy interjects: 'I wish he didn't put so much pressure on himself being so young. My wish is that he gets to explore every life opportunity without the anxiety, just to be able to embrace his gift.'
Mrs Caputo is a self described typical Long Island mom, who  claims she is a medium who can communicate with the deceased. Each episode focuses on the mother as she conducts private and group readings, with both believers and skeptics.
Her husband Larry and two children, Victoria and Larry, have learned to live with her gift, but it is shown to be trying on their relationships - especially when messages from the dead spontaneously interrupt dinner, visits to the dentist or grocery shopping trips.

0 comments:

Post a Comment