Mom who wears the same cloths as her 7-yr-old daughter

.
Standing side-by-side in matching outfits, you'd be forgiven for mistaking Rebecca and Maisy Jones as sisters. But, in fact, this is a picture of a 26-year-old woman and her seven-year-old daughter. After suffering from anorexia half her life, Rebecca's tiny frame fits easily into clothes designed for seven to eight year olds. Weighing just five stone, the young mother weighs less than her daughter, despite standing eight inches taller.

"Wearing the same clothes as Maisy gives me a sense of pride. It's wrong, but it makes me feel good. I don't think I'm thin - I always see myself as bigger."

The medical secretary survives on soup, toast and energy drinks – even though doctors have warned her the lack of nutrients could kill her. At the same time she encourages 5st 9lb Maisy to enjoy chocolate and cupcakes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment